Nurture existing user base through a variety of newsletters, drive campaigns, life cycle campaigns based on user behavior to drive engagement, activities on site and generation of leads.
-Develop email marketing strategies, audience segmentation, design and test plans and implement email marketing campaigns to increase engagement and grow revenue
- Create and own workflows of email campaigns in marketing automation tools such as Act-On etc.
- Monitor, analyze and report on email performance vs. goals to the executive team
- Identify, test and implement new opportunities to improve conversion and customer satisfaction via email communications
- Maintain email best practices including browser/client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images, etc
-Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM)
- Analyze email marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) to continuously optimize email programs, including key components of each campaign, such as lists, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates, conversion
-Own management and administration of email platform
-Handle our Wordpress blog/sites and own all day-to-day tasks including Content or media changes, managing plugins, identifying issues (such as high page load time etc.) and resolving them working with the tech team.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings and attending the same to generate business for the organisation.
- Setting up Lead Generation ideas for pitching Digital Marketing to different Business Organsations.
- Planning and preparing presentations for pitching to prospects. (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Providing management with feedback
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- 2+YEARS OF SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE WITH A WELL-KNOWN DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY IS A MUST.
> - Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Good business sense and A deep understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Excellent communication and vocabulary skills with A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills and Plenty of initiative taking ability.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Must be good in Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Word Press (CMS) responsive site.
- Can convert HTML into Word Press
- Knowledge of Open source ( Joomla, Magneto) and .net will be an added advantage
- Must have worked on shopping E-commerce Sites (Minimum 5 e-commerce websites)
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
- PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Call @ +91- 8860550324
Ewebsoft worked with us to design, develop and web promotion to website that looks best as my websites. They include me throughout the development and designing process throughout step and delivered a site where meets our requirement and has made an actual impact with our clients.
Miriam OlinTammy Arms